Location: Francia, Tolosa
Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit http://www.xerox.com/, http://www.news.xerox.com/, http://www.realbusiness.com/ or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Instructional Designer (ID) is responsible for creating/writing the instructional content of the project within the technological environment of the customer. Understanding the customer’s business environment and needs, this individual writes the instructional content for all deliverables. The ID will design and develop learning solutions including but not limited to web-based learning, instructor-led, blended instruction and virtual sessions. The ID works with the customer subject matter experts (SMEs) to obtain the information to be taught and organize it into logical, instructional patterns that are appropriate for the culture and level of expertise of the end users. This individual demonstrates the application of adult learning instructional design to the
e-learning industry. Personal organization and execution are essential to delivering top quality training deliverables on time and on budget.
• Define the customer and learners’ needs and their relationship to the customer’s business objectives and issues, as described by the Project Manager.
• Articulate how the specific project interrelates with the other initiatives, to improve the customer’s business needs, as described by the Account Manager and/or Project Manager.
• Link the needs analysis results to the learning objectives and training approaches when implementing the design set up by the Sr. Instructional Designer.
• Create detailed design documentation including storyboards.
• Communicate design concepts to media specialists and other project members.
• Using knowledge about the customer’s business issues, design training that matches the learners’ training needs and contributes to solving the customer’s business issues.
• Contribute to definition and solution by leveraging expertise via such methods as prototyping and brainstorming.
• Write content into the authoring tool, using models to create the instructional document.
• Create an audience-appropriate back-story that illustrates the major learning points in the courses.
• Select models, enter all content into the templates and upload the storyboards to the database.
Development and Delivery Phase
• Identify and validate the content by working with subject matter specialists.
• Organize the content into effective and appropriate groupings that logically flow throughout the content.
• Build instruction so that the learners practice applying core competencies or objectives within the training.
• Ensure the content/structure is designed and developed to standards.
• Develop effective assessment questions, quality distracters and practice interactions that match the objectives and content of the training and that accurately test the learners’ ability to meet the objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (CONTINUED)
• Include the media developers in the creative process with the Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) early in the project to ensure quality and accurate development of all media.
• Work with the Graphics/Media Department to succinctly describe the work desired and to verify that the request is the most efficient and effective method of development/delivery of the visual training.
• Ensure that the requested media actually teaches and is appropriate for the intended instructional purpose.
• Ensure that all storyboards, graphics and final versions are edited in sufficient time to make needed improvements.
• Develop training at the level of complexity for which the customer selects, so that the level of deliverable matches the level of the contract.
• Report the status- of- development to projected hours, on schedule for deliveries per the Project Plan and cost to budget to Sr. Instructional Designer or Project Manager. Report any variance as soon as it is discovered, to minimize negative impact to the project.
• Identify customer concerns, as well as expressed issues/objections and share them with the Project Manager.
• Identify add-on work or out-of-scope work.
• Implement design process and guidelines.
• Conduct Unit Testing to verity all graphic, video and content-learning objects are in place and functioning properly.
• Perform Learner Quality Assurance on other IDs’ courses, checking that the end-users will learn from the training.
• Perform Functional Quality Assurance on courses before they are released for delivery.
• Continually update ARMS forecast to increase deployment opportunities.
• Complete internal qualification summary (professional services) and external resume (sales) and update quarterly or upon project completion.
Professionalism and Integrity Responsibilities
• Reinforce the company’s image in the project environment.
• Model positive behavior in interactions with the team and with the customer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Instructional Technology, Communication, Adult Training or other equivalent curriculum that focuses on training required. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, four years of equivalent experience and personally acquired is required. Masters degree in applicable field preferred but not required.
• Two or more years of experience in the online learning industry, providing exemplary instructionally sound deliverables to individuals and organizations.
• Experience in converting ILT to mobile or electronic/web-based activity a plus.
• Two years of experience in instructional design within the learning industry, participating in all phases of the project life cycle and demonstrating creative solutions for deliverables.
• Proven track record in researching content, working with SMS and transforming content into performance-based, engaging Web-based and/or classroom training.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to convert information and needs into practical training deliverables.
• Proven superior writing skills, including the ability to write concise, creative and effective instruction, especially for WBL training.
• Strong business acumen with experience in or study of customer organizations and operations similar to Xerox customers.
• Excellent computer skills, including competent operation of authoring software features, functions, advantages and limitations of the most popular authoring and graphic software in the industry, various network environments and the resulting instructional design implications.
• Experienced scriptwriter with expertise in creating complex, realistic scenarios for videos and audios.
Send your CV in English to email@example.com
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Learning & Development
France-Midi – Pyenees-Toulouse
Virtual/work from home?