Location: Feltham, Londra – UK
Position: E-learning designer (e-learning specilist)
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Requisition ID: 108242
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The SMB Business Solutions is a newly created business division within SAP focused on offering superior SaaS solutions to companies with 20-500 employees. The BU is preparing to launch a completely new SaaS solution cov-ering a wide scope of business functions, focused primarily on the front office (CRM, digital marketing, E-commerce, Retail POS, Order Management, Logistics)
The E-learning designer will work as part of a team, reporting to the Director of Content and Learning, which owns and develops all methodologies and content related to technical aspects of a new SaaS product, SAP Anywhere. The scope of content to be developed includes, but is not limited to: implementation methodology, user and partner training, technical support, customization and integration techniques, service delivery best practice and service packaging
Implementation, Education, Support, Best Practice Services content and methodology
– Develop both e-learning content and curriculum for SAP Anywhere end-user customers and partners
– Work with technical writers to identify learning objectives, gather accurate design requirements and facilitate an effective development process
– Ensure that all content is in line with current interoperability and design standards such as SCORM, Tin Can etc.
– Design and develop interactive/multimedia learning activities that incorpo-rate elements of social, scenario, and game based learning
– Create embedded media (animation, images, video, etc.) for use in learn-ing activities
– Research, evaluate and recommend solutions to improve functionality and impact of e-learning
– Work with other SAP teams to build online services delivery capability
Job specific competencies & skills
– Deep knowledge of online learning technologies and solutions, such as Abobe Captivate, Articulate Story-line, Lectora etc
– Good understanding and experience of e-learning standards, including SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 & Tin-Can/Xapi etc.
– Thorough understanding and experience of e-learning content development and processes
– Graphic design experience (UI design, asset design, illustration).
– Self-motivated, results-driven able to effectively deal with a certain degree of ambiguity/autonomy and ca-pable of making sound decisions
– Strong communication/presentation skills
– Organizational skills including task management and decision making
– Strong team player who can work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals, while driving results in a dynamic organization. Demonstrate ability to thrive and lead in an environment where you do not directly control all of the success factors.
– Excellent communicator with strong empathy and the ability to motivate and influence individuals beyond her/his direct field of control.
– High levels of energy, resilience, intelligence and integrity.
– Requires 3+ years in an e-learning design and development role
– Ideally with 2+ years of working with ERP, CRM, ecommerce or digital marketing solutions
– Ideally 3+ years of experience of online learning management system set up, delivery and adoption
– Experience of working in a multi-country / multi-cultural environment, across US, Europe and Asia and be-yond
– Degree in multi-media from a secondary institution or comparable experience.
– Fluency in English is a must
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.