Company: Nuffield Health
Location: Epsom, England
Position: eLearning Designer / eLearning Specialist
Riferimento: Link (premi)
eLearning Designer | Epsom | 1 year FTC | up to £33,000 + benefits
Here’s the deal, we are looking for an eLearning Designer to join our central Academy Learning & Development (L&D) team. Your role will be to get stuck into our existing eLearning modules and transform them to reflect our new brand and L&D strategy.
Your role will make a real difference to our learner experience by transforming our outdated modules into interactive, interesting and eye-catching e-learns that really meet their objectives, as well as developing new content using Articulate Storyline.
The subject matter will be varied, ranging from role specific training for employees in our Hospital and Wellbeing divisions to business / soft skills training for all.
- Review existing content with Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Redesign existing online E-learns and potentially create new E-learns using Articulate Storyline
- Developing new content for online E-Learns
- Provide advice and best practice recommendations to L&D colleagues, stakeholders and SMEs
We are looking for candidates who may be working within an in-house learning and development teams or from a learning supplier, as well as holding the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of eLearn design, in a similar role
- Frequent user of Articulate Storyline
- Experience of working with Subject Matter Experts and offering best practice recommendations
- Use of a major Learning Management System such as Kallidus (desirable)
If you are a creative individual and are enthusiastic about the benefits of online learning please apply below!
Location…: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town – 5 minutes’ walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 40 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits…: As part of the team, the successful candidate will have access to Nuffield Health’s excellent benefits package promoting our passion for health and wellbeing – which include an onsite gym, and private healthcare covering pre-existing conditions.
Interested? A bit more about us… Nuffield Health is the UK’s largest health charity, providing medical, wellbeing and fitness services to consumers, private hospital patients and employers. We believe that prevention is better than cure. So whilst part of our work is to diagnose and cure our clients, we also look to help them adopt healthier lifestyles – joining up our activities to offer an alternative solution to the norm. And as we’re a charity, our clients can feel assured that we’re putting them – and the broader community – before commercial gain.