Location: Los Gatos, California
Position: Senior eLearning Developer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Do you want to join a company that is innovative and growing globally? It’s an incredible time to join the Netflix team as we are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. We have grown to over 75 million members globally and we continue to expand. Netflix Customer Service (CS) is looking for a talented eLearning Developer to help us develop a team to deliver world-class amazing customer experiences.
Netflix’s CS Global Learning & Development team provides service and tools training for both internal and external BPO call centers around the globe, having a direct impact on our customers and the business. This role reports into the Director of the team and will have the opportunity to contribute to our curriculum and the evolution of our elearning strategy. We are seeking someone passionate about helping others learn in the most effective and engaging learning experience possible. Do you have the creativity to make learning pop and stick?
- eLearning Development: Establish and use best practices for elearning content creation. In collaboration with other developers, transform instructor-led courses into interactive elearning with engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer. Engage in writing, graphic design, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, storyboarding, elearning authoring, QA, and deployment.
- Instructional Design: Use a structured systems approach, preferably a rapid prototyping methodology. Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop and sequence content. Develop designs which align learning objectives, content, activities, and evaluation techniques. Develop necessary course collateral including presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, developmental tests, pilots, etc.
- Program Management: Define, document, and maintain the scope of the project. Perform risk assessment and mitigation. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Communicate inside and outside the team. Develop a trusting partnership and commitment with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design, multimedia design, educational technology, or related degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- 6-8 years experience designing soft skills and/or tools elearning solutions for a variety of job levels
- Proficiency with Adobe Captivate and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of XML, a plus if experience with Jira, Animate/Flash, and Illustrator
- Game theory/development and/or gamification a plus
- Well-developed design aesthetics, theory, and conceptsDesired qualities: Innovative thinking, action oriented, ability to drive system and process improvements, ability to build relationships, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, superior communication skills, highly adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced environment