Location: Toronto – Canada
Position: Learning Manager, Projects and Performance Consulting
Riferimento: Link (premi)
This role is accountable for planning, managing and implementation of learning projects required to support large PMO initiatives as well as enterprise-wide initiatives. The Learning Manager, Projects and Performance Consulting is accountable for establishing and sustaining a governance process within Learning & Leadership Development to ensure alignment, prioritization, effectiveness and measurement of learning solutions and programs. The role is responsible to identifying, documenting and sharing best practices in Project Management, Performance Consulting, Instructional Design and other disciplines as required. The role acts a Performance Consulting Practice Lead accountable for providing performance consulting services to business units and recommending and/or implementing appropriate interventions. The role manages a Senior Instructional Designer and provides guidance to team members ensuring the delivery of consistent, quality learning programs that drive business results. The role is also accountable for developing a communication strategy for HR and the L&LD team, taking into consideration all available platforms and employee perspectives.
Key Activities Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and evolve project intake process to prioritize incoming requests based on Moneris business drivers and strategy.
- Consult with business leaders to deliver targeted learning solutions and performance improvement interventions.
- Manage the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide, learning project solutions.
- Collaborate with other Learning and Leadership Development managers to secure internal resources for learning project solutions.
- Provide learning assessments, SOW, and status updates to business partners and stakeholders.
- Review and provide coaching on design and delivery of learning project deliverables to ensure quality and alignment to needs.
- Establish success metrics for learning project solutions at outset and track results for distribution to key stakeholders.
- Develop a measurement strategy for the department, and provide guidance for its implementation and sustainment. Provide input to create and document team processes. Continually focus on process improvement.
- Proactively partner with business leaders to provide performance consulting services intended to identify capability requirements to drive strategy.
- Accountable for HR Monet content and ensuring all areas are updating content to actualize the HR Service Delivery model tier 0.
- Identify, document and share trends and best practices in learning industry.
- Provide leadership to develop team talent in areas of expertise.
- Champion and promote the L&LD department in order to raise the profile across the organization.
- Supervise and support direct report to a high performance standard to evolve instructional design processes in order to meet business needs. Provide influence and indirect leadership to L&LD team members
- Special projects as required.
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field
- Certificate in Adult Learning or Education
- CTDP/CTP designation
- PMP designation
- 5-7 years of experience in the Learning Field leading large projects
- 3-5 years Project Management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications (including MS Project Pro and Visio)
- Understanding of learning tools and applications including but not limited to:
- Articulate Storyline2 and/or Captivate
- Adobe InDesign
- Webex or other remote classroom applications
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal)
- Bilingual (French) an asset
- Project Management
- Instructional Design and e-learning Development
- Resource Management
- Client Management
- Presentation Skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
This is a full-time permanent position available in our Toronto Head Office located at 3300 Bloor Street West.