Company: London Business School
Location: Regent’s Park, London – UK
Position: E-Learning Manager
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
We’re looking for an agile and innovative Digital Learning Blended Learning Designer to help us deliver an engaging and effective digital learning environment.
Design the digital learning ecosystem for our world leading business school
In Our Increasingly Digital World, Embedding Digital Learning Technologies Into Our Teaching Processes Is Key To Keeping Us At The Top Of Our Game As An Elite School. And It’s Down To Our Digital Learning Department To Enrich The Teaching And Learning Experience We Offer By Providing First-class Digital Learning Solutions Across The School. As Digital Learning Blended Learning Designer, You’ll Design And Create Best Practice Components Of a World Class Blended Learning Offer As You
- Shape, lead and establish the development of a digitally inclusive learning culture
- Create a suite of digital products that have usability and mobile accessibility at the forefront
- Drive significant changes required to deliver Digital Learning into LBS programmes
- Establish quality standards for digital learning at LMS and embed quality at the heart of all digital product development processes
What we’re looking for
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital learning pedagogies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Substantial and proven instructional design experience within both academic and corporate environments
- Strong visual and usability design skills
- Experience of creating MOOCs and innovative digital learning products with mobile access and usability at the forefront
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits we offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.