Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
The EBG Sales Learning & Development Team supporting the Global Enterprise Business Group (EBG) is responsible for the effectiveness and impact of all sales training programs pertaining to the EBG, including the development and delivery of learning programs targeted for Lenovo‘s Sales Organizations dispersed globally.
The Instructional Designer role will be a key and core member of the EBG Sales Learning & Development Team. This position:
• Partners with the EBG Sales Learning & Development colleagues, internal resources as well as third party vendors to design, develop and deliver strategic learning offerings to support global EBG strategic sales initiatives
• Applies best practices and principles of Instructional Systems Design
• Leads in the design, development, delivery and assessment of training solutions
• Collaborates with subject matter experts and multimedia developers to design, develop and deliver training programs to support identified business objectives and needs
• Leverages blended delivery approaches as well as rapid content development tools & processes
• Regularly collaborates and partners with sales executives located globally
• Participates in and contributes to the ongoing geo-specific needs analysis and performance consulting to drive business results and optimize individual and organizational performance
• Project manages training solution design, development, delivery and assessment activities
• Collaborates closely with the EBG Product and Marketing Teams to understand Lenovo EBG product offerings and related sales strategies—from technical specs to value proposition to go to market strategies
• Leverages team resources, capabilities, tools, systems, and expertise as well as those of other Lenovo training organizations to address defined business goals and training needs
• Reports the measured impact of a training intervention to the various stakeholders
• Monitors, delivers, and interprets ROI metrics for business impact, adoption, utilization, and alignment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Bachelors degree or higher. Preferred: Master’s degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Corporate Training & Development or equivalent degree
• Minimum of 7 years of corporate training experience, preferably in the design, development and delivery of sales training
• Experience working with and creating training programs for sales teams preferred
• Experience creating training programs for global audiences preferred
• Technology industry knowledge preferred
• Demonstrated ability to apply adult learning and instructional design theory and principles
• Practical experience in information design
• Practical experience leveraging various multimedia tools (e.g., Flash, Captivate, Brainshark, Camtasia, Articulate, etc.) and multimedia-based delivery strategies (e.g., eLearning, virtual classroom, videos, simulations, etc.)
• Practical experience partnering and/or managing third party vendors and resources to create a training solution/deliverable
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of stakeholders including sales executives, subject matter experts, multimedia developers, as well as other instructional designers
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent verbal/ written communication skills are required
• Must have demonstrated ability to build relationships, cross-functional partnerships and gain executive buy-in
• Demonstrated ability to build influential relationships and to effectively influence decisions
• Must be a results-driven, team player
• Good presentation skills
• Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We’re looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.