Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui
Our PeopleDev team works hard to ensure every Googler has access to the resources they need to become their best personal and professional selves. We leverage tools, technology, and innovative formats to scale learning and support Googlers at all stages of their careers — from Noogler Orientation, to manager training, to leadership development, and more. We have four key beliefs about learning — that it is personal, social, a process, and happens in real life — and we infuse these beliefs throughout the wide array of learning and development opportunities at Google. As a PeopleDev team member, you’ll always be thinking about new ways to help others grow, and you share a passion for empowering Googlers to unlock their full potential.
As an innovative Instructional Designer at Google, you will design learning solutions that align with the needs and culture of our company. The Global Learning Design (GLD) team produces a range of effective, high quality, scalable learning experiences for “Googlers” globally. We seek to solve learning problems and innovate in diverse areas including leadership development, sales skills, and communication. You’ll also be a learning design consultant to others across the company who are designing their own training, helping them to identify the root problem and the best options for solutions.
GLD is part of the People Development team at Google, who work hard to ensure every Googler has access to the resources they need to become their best personal and professional selves. We leverage tools, technology, and innovative formats to scale learning and support Googlers at all stages of their careers — from new hire orientation, to manager training, to leadership development, and more. As a member of our team, you’ll always be thinking about new ways to help others grow, and you share a passion for empowering Googlers to unlock their full potential.
- Design and produce engaging and adaptive learning solutions for employees in a variety of formats, such as online, mobile, in-person and blended solutions
- Act as learning design consultant with other teams within Google to identify their learning problems, explore options, and guide them toward the best solution for their situation
- Analyze users’ needs, iterate based on user testing and measure effectiveness of learning solutions
- Build and manage strong client relationships across Google
- Understand current trends and research in the Learning and Development industry and share your expertise with others, on topics such as learning objectives, social learning, mobile learning, game design, motivation, microlearning, assessment, etc.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources”). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of Google’s colorful culture. In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them” – we bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.