Company: Ernst & Young
Location: Trivandrum, India
Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
- Develops learning objectives and assessments, structure the course appropriately, and bring about creativity in e-learning
- Reviews all e-Learning deliverables for content flow, accuracy, language, standards, etc.
- Creates timelines and cost estimates for client approval
- Maintains a good working relationship with SMEs, graphic designers, reviewers and other stakeholders to create effective instructor-led and Web-based instructional content
- Ability to conceptualize and put into practice effective training strategies
- Develop design and other documents related to course creation
- Knowledge of rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate etc.
- Professional, confident and enthusiastic team player with a flexible can-do attitude.
- Have an eye for detail & reviewing skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment. Flexible and adaptable to fluctuating workflow levels
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment
- Exceptional at problem solving
- Customer service focused
- Education: Any graduation, preferably post graduation in Mass Commn. Or Literature with relevant work experience.
- Experience: Sound industry experience of 4 to 5 years.
- Communication skills: Strong communication skills in English language.
- Tools: Excellent technical knowledge in Microsoft Office and authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio and any Learning Management System
Who we Are
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.