Location: USA, Melrose Park, IL
Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Develop training programs for DHL eCommerce employees while applying adult learning theories, methodologies and concepts. Designs instructor-led, microlearning and e-Learning programs that provide employees with the essential knowledge and skills necessary for career growth, measurable behavior change and improved job performance.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Creates and designs structured learning experiences, on-the-job training, and employee orientation for employees in the Operations department.
• Conducts and facilitates needs assessments and performance gap analysis with internal clients to provide recommendations for development of comprehensive training programs.
• Develops learning assets using multimedia and authoring tools, such as, Adobe Suite, SnagIt and Articulate Storyline.
• Serves as the instructional design subject matter expert for the operations and training and development teams.
• Creates engaging and interactive online learning activities and assets using microlearning techniques and processes.
• Uses Kirkpatrick’s Training Evaluation model to develop various levels of evaluation tools and assessments to measure the effectiveness of implemented training programs.
• Designs training courses and plans including all supporting content; including instructor and participant training materials and performance support tools.
• Facilitates training sessions and provides orientation and training on new course materials.
• Develops relationships and supports Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) during content design and development.
• Partners with LMS team members to deploy and monitor training programs via company’s LMS.
• Tracks and analyzes course evaluations in order to determine effectiveness of training.
• Reviews and updates existing training programs and support materials as needed.
• Supports the revision of training curriculum, testing, and support materials for new training programs and materials to be implemented in the field.
• Facilitates training, train-the-trainer sessions and other programs as assigned.
• Must have demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication, organizational and leadership skills.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple training projects at once.
• Must have knowledge and experience with implementing and maintaining training programs via Cornerstone LMS.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Must have strong working knowledge of designing and implementing distance learning programs.
• Must be detail oriented, multi-task oriented, and organized.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Education And/or Experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the design and development of training programs.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in delivering classroom training.
• 2 years of experience in distribution center or warehouse environment, preferably logistics industry.
• Degree in Training and Development, Instructional Technology, Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Adult Learning or related field.
• Physical demands are consistent with a professional office setting.
• Regular sitting at work station for 25 – 75% of the work shift.
• Frequent standing and walking.
• Up to 30% travel required, to visit other sites, train other employees and attend meetings.
• Able to work a range of shifts based on operational need.