Company: Clicks IT Recruitment
Location: eLearning Developer
Position: eLearning Developer / eLearning Specialist
Riferimento: Link (premi)
About the role:
Clicks is currently seeking an experienced eLearning Developer to work with the Program Training Manager. The eLearning Developer will develop eLearning Content and Training Materials that will be used in transitioning existing and new staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Assist with the development of training plans and materials that will be used by the client.
- Develop eLearning content for system users such as simulations, guides, activities and quizzes.
- Develop other training materials as required.
- Provide support to the Project Manager and Training Manager in preparing the training program.
- Identify improvements and make recommendations to enhance the eLearning capability.
- Provide support and assistance to business areas in resolving training-related issues.
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Richa Agarwal on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference JH 224720 for more information.