Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Amazon is currently seeking an Instructional Designer for its Device and Digital Customer Service department with proven experience in the development of modular, performance-based training content with high standards of quality, efficiency, and scalability. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking worldwide team that works hard at creating and maintaining both classroom and eLearning training programs to graduate high performing Customer Service Associates working across multiple contact media in a variety of geographies.
Client Relationship Management
· Collaborate effectively with Operations teams, trainers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and members of the Knowledge Management and Program teams to support corporate launches and department initiatives
· Advocate for the Customer Service associates’ needs during new initiative project planning.
· Partner with the Digital and Devices business and product teams to propose effective customer-centered training solutions that would build associates’ comfort, confidence and competence
· Perform needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the learning needs of the Customer Service associates and support the achievement of their performance-based objectives
· With minimal support, design and develop creative learner-centered, performance-based training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, device learning labs, info-graphics, facilitator guides as well as auxiliary practice, review, and resource materials
· Leverage data to effectively evaluate behavioral and business impact of our training programs
· Effectively manage small to medium cross-functional projects from initiation to evaluation in closed-loop process
· Collaborate with a global team of instructional designers
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be an adult learning expert and a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellence in customer service.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Solid experience in an Instructional Design role, ideally developed in a major corporate training environment featuring both in-person, virtually facilitated and fully self-directed programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of learner-centered, performance-based instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction
- Excellent planning, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Self-starter, with proven ability to work independently
Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and demonstrated proficiency with the full Articulate package
- Experience using a large-scale LMS to host content
- Prior exposure to collaborative learning methodologies and designing for social learning
- Fluency in a European language beside English (full spoken, reading and written proficiency)
- Some experience in classroom facilitation