Location: Hyderabad, India
Position: Instructional Designer
Riferimento: Click qui ma devi essere loggato a Linkedin
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and program manage the launch of new curriculum, ensuring it meets key learning objectives.
- Design and develop – glossaries, online tools, practice tests, performance support aids, online tutorials, , etc.
- Design and develop new hire and tenured testing and assessments
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint and shared drives
- Manage, Monitor and Maintain all testing and assessment data within LMS
- Expertise in designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training.
- Demonstrated experience developing to current industry and adult learning standards.
- Demonstrated experience developing courseware, performance support aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials, including gaming modules.
- Expertise in development eLearning tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Flash,
- Excellent communication skills and editing for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
- Excellent coordination and organization skills.
- Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- At least 6 yearsrsquo experience in an instructional design role.
- Bachelorrsquos degree or significant college course work, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
- A passion for adult learning and driving performance through impactful training.
- International travel may be required up to 20
- Bachelors or Masterrsquos Degree in learning design and development
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)